Monday, July 13, 2009

New "In Colors"











I decided to get my new "in colors" out and make a set for a class. This set is a great gift for a friend that enjoys reading books or magazines. The little bag is perfect to hold a few chocolates and a gift card for your local bookstore or a certificate for a paid subscription to their favorite magazine. If you would like to attend this class and you live in Herrin IL. area send me a comment. I haven't secured the location yet but I am hoping for the last weekend of this month. Cost for the class will be $15. If you would like to purchase this set already completed send me a comment with your e-mail and I will package it safely and send it to you. Cost will be $20 plus shipping and handling. If you want to purchase the products to make this set let me know and I can check your inventory and let you know what you need to purchase to make these items. The stamp sets can be traded out for something different to better fit your occasion. I will send tutorial instructions along with any purchase. Don't need my help with what you need to purchase visit my Stampin Up store.

No comments:

Post a Comment