Thursday, July 2, 2009

Babies are precious!

One of the young ladies that I work with just had a baby girl and I decided to make her a card tonight to go along with her gift. I have seen the bib card around but can't remember where I had seen it first. I did add my own flair just copied the concept. I will post my early start on Christmas Cards a little later this week. I hope everyone is doing wonderful and enjoying the nice air condition with stamps during this hot summer. If you need more supplies check out the link to my online store. For the month of July Stampin Up is offering a deal of the week for the four weeks and this week is a special price on the scallop edge punch. The first person that goes to my online store and leaves me a comment here with the price will recieve some blog candy from me. If you place an order and leave me a comment you will recieve one of our retired stamp sets along with the blog candy....remember it's the first one to leave me the price of the scallop punch deal of the week!

Hope to be sending a package soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment