Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Cased Money Holder and Easter Basket







I am uploading several projects that I have done the last few weeks. I started working a new job and haven't had as much time that I would like. So, I made the time to make things and work with my products and try to find things that I could make at workshops.

I found a wonderful blog that she not only posts wonderful projects but she makes a video showing how to make them. I love her blog Dawns Stamping Thoughts. I cased her money holder and put a few more stars on and added coloring in the words Rock Star on the front. I think it made it pop out. I only had white ribbon so I dragged the white across the color of ink I used and tried making it look more coordinated.

I also cased the Easter Basket made from a 6x6 piece of DSP and made a pen to match it.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment