Thursday, April 16, 2009

LNS-Yahoo Groups Challenge #15


I joined a yahoo group and they have some wonderful challenges and people there! They are getting ready to a blog tour of the stamp sets in the new mini catalog so keep coming pack for the chance to go on tour around the world without ever leaving the comfort of your chair. It is somewhere near the 20th of April so please keep checking back and I may have some blog candy available around that time as well!!!


The challenge was to create a project with 3-D flowers and I enjoyed breaking out a couple of my older stamp sets for this one.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kat! :) Thanks so much for the nice words about my rooster. :D He's fun to create with - it's just that "style" is so not me!!! :)
    I really like your card for the LNS challenge! I've done TWO this week that would fit in the category, but I don't want to reveal them - they're for my Blog Hop on April 27!!!! :)
    Have a WONDERFUL day - BE BLESSED!!!

    ReplyDelete